The opening keynotes of ILPC 2024 will be given by
- Hans-Jürgen Urban, Honorary Professor of Sociology, University of Jena, Germany, and Member of the Executive Board of the German Metal Workers’ Union (IG Metall),
- Paul Thompson, Emeritus Professor of Management, Work and Organisation, University of Sterling, Scotland,
- Sarah Nies, Professor of Sociology with Focus on Digitalisation in the World of Work, University of Göttingen, Germany.
The closing keynotes will be given by
- Heide Gerstenberger, Emeritus Professor of the Theory of Bourgeois Society and the State, University of Bremen, Germany,
- Klaus Dörre, Professor of Sociology of Labour, Industry and the Economy, University of Jena, Germany,
- Nicole Mayer-Ahuja, Professor of Labour Sociology, University of Göttingen, Germany.